How To Convert Your APL Card To BPL Card Card. Convert Your APL Card To BPL Card | Gujarati Tutorial: BPL Card Owerner Get Most Benefits. So You Will Know Here How To Apply For BPL Card Online. The Haryana Human Rights Commission Has Sought A Report From The State’s Chief Secretary For Not Updating The List Of Below Poverty Line (BPL) Families In Haryana For Over The Past Nine Years, Saying That It Was A “Gross Violation Of Human Rights” Of The Eligible Candidates.
Your APL Card To BPL Card Card Last Survey In 2007
The Last Survey To Identify BPL Households In The State’s Rural Areas Was Conducted In 2007. As Per The Survey, 8,58,389 Rural Households, Which Is Around 27.17 % Of The Total 31,59,222 Rural Families, Were Below The Poverty Line.
The Commission’s Chairperson Justice S.K. Mittal And Member Deep Bhatia Passed The Order On Thursday In A Case Pertaining To Non-Inclusion Of The Names Of The Complainants, Residents Of Haryana’s Rewari, In The BPL List Despite The Applicants Being Eligible For The Same.
How To Change Gujarat APL Card To BPL Card?
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Residence.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Your APL Card Into BPL Card Visit the official website of the Gujarat Government i.e. https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Click on the “Revenue” tab given on the homepage.
- Select the “More” option from the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Application for new ration card” icon given under Online Services.